A 47-year-old woman was arrested this week for allegedly selling Percocet and Xanax pills to an undercover detective, authorities said Thursday.
A drunk driver -- with a blood alcohol level of more than twice the legal limit -- was arrested after his car crashed into a marked Port Authority police cruiser on the George Washington Bridge early Thursday, officials said.
- Waldwick High School commencement marks a milestone
- Franklin Lakes school board names Woodside principal
- Midland Park school district adds link to monitor school repairs' progress
- Midland Park council benefits questioned
- Experts verbally spar at Waldwick hearing on proposed assisted living facility
- Teaneck OKs car allowances after further debate
- Bergen freeholders approve Tedesco picks
- Road Warrior: A transportation godsend for seniors and the blind
- Arrest caps probe of ID theft ring
- Midland Park High School graduates reminded who's their 'ohana'