In case you haven't noticed, April is the month when police and road safety experts focus on no-nos like yakking on hand-held cellphones, but last week the focus of Distracted Driving Awareness Month...
When María José Carrascosa was released from Bergen County Jail on Friday night, it was big news in her Spanish homeland, where supporters consider her a folk hero for her perseverance in a high-profile international custody battle over her daughter.
- 1 - 2015-04-25 18:01:03 -
- Mom who illegally moved daughter to Spain released from jail, report says
- Teaneck opens new offices
- Teaneck zone change allows billboards
- 6 - 2015-04-24 20:31:13 -
- Mother who moved child to Spain during custody battle released from Bergen County Jail
- Family of Cliffside Park police officer suing over his death, report says
- Driver charged with juvenile delinquency in crash that killed Emerson HS senior
- Sen. Menendez speaks at Armenian genocide 100-year commemoration
- Family of Cliffside Park officer who was fatally struck by SUV files lawsuit