The story of how Idrissa Camara, 53, came to be murdered by Kevin Downing, a former federal economist from Fort Lee who then committed suicide, is one that highlights the inherent randomness of gun violence in America today. Camara’s funeral on Friday, however, told a tale of love.
How to helpDonations for the family of Idrissa Camara may be sent to:* Fund Account for Idrissa Camara, c/o FJC Security Services, 275 Jericho Turnpike, Floral Park, NY 11001* Idrissa Camara...
- Authorities bust up alleged 'Gypsy Travelers' scam ring
- Authorities bust up alleged racketeering scam ring
- Former N.J. Congressman Rothman joins effort to support Iran deal
- Missing girls brought to work as prostitutes in N.J., authorities say
- Becton, Dickinson & Co. gives $5,000 to Meadowlands Museum
- Bicyclist seriously hurt in highway hit-and-run, police say
- Valley Hospital using EMT house calls to cut down on readmissions
- Take this week's NJ.com News Quiz
- Bergen County Freeholders approve $30M bond for Felician College campus improvements
- Diner robbery may have been 'inside job,' police say